Labor Day 2012 might have been one of the longest days of my life. So instead of random wonderings I’m going to leave you with a top 5 things that happened on Labor Day, and then top it off with some Instagram love. You’ll understand why the cop-out post here in just a smidge of a second.
1. I was awoken at 545am by a screaming baby.
2. I was beaten badly at Hearts by my parents and sister right before we left to head home.
3. I got into a small crossover and proceeded to make the trek from San Antonio to DFW with two small children. The tip should have taken 5 hours. It took six and a half.
4. It took so long because at about 3/4 of the way home, a small truck had a blowout in front of us, lost control, spun out ran into the side of a hill. Obviously, we stopped and waited for emergency services to arrive. Thanks to my husband’s awesome defensive driving skills, our car wasn’t touched.
5. When we finally did get home, I threw the kids into the bath, only to have the Froggy take the most gigantic watermelon poop EVER right in the bathtub.
Now you understand why I’m cutting this post short, and calling it a night. Please pour me a drink, and no one will get hurt.
The theme of this past weekend’s photos is ‘San Antonio awesomeness’. Hopefully, this is description enough. Although I will call your attention to the empty plate in the second row … Rosario’s beef tacos were here. NOM.
Also – don’t forget about my Origami Owl giveaway that’s still going on! HUZZAH for free jewelry!