I am so bad at weekly posts. Like, really bad. And then I went and announced I’m going to start another one in yesterday’s post. What can I say? I’m a glutton for punishment. So here I am, 3 weeks later, trying to get back into the swing of things.
1. If I don’t get a new ‘real’ camera soon, I’m am seriously going to start going through withdrawl. Instagram is my homeboy, and I love it and all, but he’s just NOT cutting it, yo.
2. That being said, CAMERAS ARE FREAKING EXPENSIVE.
3. The Mouse has ‘meet the teacher’ night tomorrow night. How he’s big enough to have an event like this in his schedule, I have no idea. Cubbies, and lunch money, and backpacks … oh my.
4. He also got signed up for Fall soccer. With little soccer jerseys, and Umbro shorts. OMG.
5. It’s now officially the end of August, which means that 90% of the country is thinking about Autumn. Us Texans are doing a :happydance: that we got rain this weekend and didn’t make it into the 90s.
6. Based on my personal Facebook feed, November 6th can’t get here soon enough.
7. This is not my dog, but it might as well be. The pug has officially been banned from the master bedroom to den at night because I can. not. stand. to hear him lick at himself and the air all night long.
8. I had the whole weekend at home, and a whole lists of chores to do. I crossed a total of 3 off of said list. I did, however, get over 60 Pins from Pinterest pinned to my boards, so I feel very productive.
9. I have a pile of clothing for consigning in my den that needs to be washed, sorted, grouped, priced and cataloged. By Sept. 1st. Oh, and I haven’t started on the toys yet. FML.
10. The Froggy jumped into the pool yesterday. Fully clothed. Thank GAWD there was a grownup already in said pool, but still – way to give your mother a heart attack, kid.
And just a quick shout out to some lovely ladies that I saw this weekend – look at the sweet behbehs! Before and after pictures are my favorites. And yes, babies/moms are mixed up, lol. See if you can tell which one goes with which.
Everyone have a great Monday! And don’t forget about my Audible.com giveaway – want to try Audible out for free? Enter to win HERE!