So as y’all know … my iPhone is kaput. While I’m holding out for the iPhone 5 release date to be announced, my way awesome sister-in-law has graciously lent me her old 3G. So I do have a smart phone to use, but since I was pretty much phoneless all week long, I don’t have any photos to post for my ‘Week in iPhone Photos’ post.
Instead … I spent the weekend wondering/thinking random thoughts and questioning whether any of them could work as a future blog post. I decided most of them would be better used as just random vents/blurbs/ramblings.
So. Top ten things I screamed/thought/wondered in my head this past weekend:
1) Why the HELL is there not a baby changing table in every.single.restaurant/store/shop in the world? Why the HELL should I have to change my kid on the FLOOR of your bathroom? Gross. I’m not coming back.
2) I’m pretty sure the more you spend on kid’s clothing, the faster they will grow out of it. True story. I swear the Mouse has fit into that favorite Circo teeshirt of his for like 18 months now … but grew out of the Converse sneakers in like 3 weeks.
3) I can’t believe we’ve been in a drought here in Texas for like 3 months now, and the one weekend I finally get my husband to commit to working in the yard, it effing rains. REALLY?
4) Why are there SO MANY Thomas the Train movies available on Netflix, but momma can’t get a single episode of The West Wing?
5) I’m pretty sure the Mouse’s collection of toy cars is multiplying asexually. They’re dividing like cells or something. But God forbid I try to sell one (or 36) … because he would instantly know they were missing.
6) Playing Shoots and Ladders with a 3 year old is like trying to get a goldfish to learn how to fetch. It just doesn’t work.
7) It’s seriously scary how much my 5 month old admires his older brother. The kid can’t even sit up yet, and yet the Froggy watches the Mouse like he is the coolest thing since sliced bread. He isn’t even half a year old and already learning all kinds of bad habits, lol.
8 ) You know it’s consignment season around here when I keep having dreams about mapping out my shopping plan of attack. No really, it’s sad. lol
9) I am SUPER excited that football is back!
10) I am SUPER sad that fantasy football is back.