10. Overalls. There is nothing cuter than a little boy in overalls.
9. They think ‘tooting’ is the funniest thing in the world.
8. Playing catch with baseballs. Or, you know, with your favorite crystal vase.
7. Easier diaper clean up. Yeah, there are more parts involved, but for the most part, less creases, right?
6. A backyard and a stick will keep them entertained for at least an hour.
5. Finding a cute outfit is so much harder, but so much more rewarding!
4. It’s like I get to watch my husband grow up in front of me.
3. The teen years will be INFINITELY easier.
1. They’re momma’s boys. Forever.
Are you a boy mom? What would you add to the list?
This post made possible by the awesome women of Memo v.2